Microsoft Dynamics Unified Operations.
Dynamics 365 Unified Operations increases business agility and growth.
Dynamics 365 Unified Operations is a blend of various Dynamics 365 applications such as Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365 Commerce and Dynamics 365 Human Resource.
With the unified solution, your business can manage activities relating to your financials, commerce and human resources efficiently and effectively.
More capabilities can be added through the integration of other apps like the Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service and Microsoft 365.
LITS SERVICES approach to Dynamics 365 Unified Operations plan
We partner with Microsoft to transform organizations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and Azure. As the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner, we help you deploy unified operations solution to help business improve new business opportunities, efficiency and core operations.
We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation partners in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kenya, Germany, Canada, Pakistan, and India.
Understand how D365 applications in the Unified Operations plan helps to grow your business and productivity
Dynamics 365 for Finance provides visibility into your financial operations and helps you keep financial integrity through better insights.
- Keep track of cash flow, identify existing and future trends using cash flow forecasting solution
- Easily predict when your customers will make their payments
- Automate vendor invoice processing and tedious tasks, helping to save time and labor costs
- Enhance cash flow, increase on-time payment using prediction based collection automation
Dynamics 365 Operations is now supply chain management. Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management helps to maintain a steady flow of goods and services. Along with providing insights into the supply chain, it resolves issues quickly, manages product quality, optimizes resource scheduling, automate warehouse operations, helps with on-time shipments and much more.
- Centralized product information management
- Forecast demand using AI and make informed supply chain decisions with supply planning
- Simplify procurement processes
- Create agile manufacturing with IOT, mixed reality
- Deliver on time with accurate inventory and warehousing operations
Dynamics 365 for Commerce offers a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience for customers. Intelligent retail features influence customers in many ways and supports customer shopping across channels, as well as it optimizes operations and delivers more connected retail experiences.
- Provide a seamless and frictionless buying experience to customers across all channels
- Empower customers to buy products at their own convenience on any device and across all channels
- Buy online and pick from store or accept home delivery
- Provide functionalities to increase B2B partner engagement
- Improve customer experiences by providing tailored product selections
- Strengthen customer relationships through AI-driven recommendations
- Create websites quickly using visual page builder
- Increase cross-sell and up sell opportunities using AI-based recommendations
Dynamics 365 for Human Resource adds enhanced productivity to business by taking care of your workforce. It optimizes HR programs, drives better decisions by unifying employee data and improves efficiency. And with analytics you can explore valuable insights to create a modern work environment.
- Employees can view their information through Microsoft Teams and self–service HR tools
- HR teams can complete their tasks with feedback and team performance monitoring
- Training and certification tracking allows employees to grow
- Simplify HR activities like creating absence and leave programs, compensation plans, and so
- Easily integrate with existing payroll systems
- Automate tedious HR tasks and improve Hr productivity
- Use Microsoft Power BI to visualize HR data and gain insights about HR operations
Dynamics Unified Operations offers a collaborative environment where teams across departments can collaborate, helping your business get positive outcomes and productivity. The solution unifies your teams around, brings business data together, allows users to make informed decisions, provides a deep visibility into business operations, provides insights, helps to win more contracts, automates routine tasks, and much more.
If you intend to accelerate performance across core business activities such as commerce, finance, supply chain and human resources, Dynamics Unified Operations is the apt solution.
The solution empowers you to achieve measurable productivity, growth and performance, giving rise to a more agile work culture. The application delivers a comprehensive unified management solution that integrates commerce, sales, marketing, supply chain management, finance and more.
Set the path for enhanced productivity with LITS SERVICES
As a recognized Microsoft Gold partner in UAE, our D365 consultants at LITS SERVICES customize and deploy Unified Operations by integrating various other applications. The company supports a suite of services to provide everything you need to deliver a more connected experience.
LITS SERVICES provide end to end solutions that help businesses to manage business operations successfully. Combining the applications, LITS SERVICES create operational excellence and helps improve business processes for its customers across the globe.
Our Dynamics 365 experts will help you choose the right D365 Unified Operations plan and deploy as per your needs and preferences.
Why LITS SERVICES?
We have a committed team of Dynamics 365 consultants who can deploy the solution as per your needs. We are also experts in Dynamics 365 CRM, Dynamics 365 ERP, Microsoft 365, and Azure cloud services.
What we offer:
- Consulting: D365 consultants offers expert guidance every step of the way
- Customization: Customize as per your needs to help you gain insights from .
- End-to-end support: Dedicated D365 professionals provide comprehensive support
Partner with the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kenya, Germany, Canada, Pakistan, and India.