Job Description for Senior Functional Consultant – Dynamics 365 CRM Apps & Power Platform
Position Title: Senior Functional Consultant – Dynamics 365 CRM Apps & Power Platform
Location: Pakistan office (Karachi or Lahore)
Team: Delivery – Dynamics 365 CRM Apps / Power Platform
Reports To: Solution Delivery Manager, Dynamics 365
Minimum Years of Experience: 5+ years
LITS Services is looking to hire an experienced Senior Functional Consultant to join its large Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps projects. The Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional & technical tasks required for successful CRM implementations. The consultant must have a good knowledge of the CRM series and hold certifications. The Consultant will work mostly at offsite & would require travel onsite to work project deliverables.
The Consultant functions in:
- Participates and leads the requirement gathering of customer requirements and constraints.
- Participates in project planning and contributes to risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Communicates the business value of planned technology uses and deployments.
- Contributes to, and delivers against, a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Learn modern technologies, services or approaches based on business demands and industry trends.
- Participates and contributes to presales & POC based meetings.
- Engages in customer relationships to enhance LITS professional/technical capabilities.
- Leads meetings with customers/partners to understand business needs. Uses business, industry, and technology strategies to map customer/partner requirements to the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions. Engages others appropriately to understand and define customer requirements.
- Participates in project planning and develops project documents by identifying the risks and dependencies. Communicates the business value of planned solutions to customers/ partners. Identifies technical and business risks in programs and proposes mitigations. Assists project managers/architects in preparing for steering committee (e.g., developing artifacts). Manages their schedule and communicates to project leads. Generates and delivers Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Implements solutions and may provide oversight and leadership on workstreams across domains while adhering to LITS Services processes. Aligns solutions with the intent of the architecture.
- Manages escalations, analyzes situations, and coordinates appropriate resources to resolve issues by following delivery practices, considering cost implications, and engaging in conversations with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Customer Service and Support, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Product Group) as needed.
- Proactively manages executive-level customer/partner/stakeholder relationships to identify and contribute to the drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction, determine the root cause, and establish recovery actions to improve experience. Works with account team to ensure One Microsoft approach. Shares lessons learned with workgroup and consultant community.
- Engage with the Customer and the Sales/Marketing team in a professional manner.
- Use their technical knowledge and experience to position best practice use of Dynamics 365 CRM Apps & Power Platform Solutions.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders (e.g., Team Lead, Delivery Executive, Pursuit Lead, Sales Solution Specialist) in the pre-sale process by understanding business requirements and providing industry and technical input and/or solution offerings to help shape the deal. Supports drafting proposals and/or statement of work (SOW).
- Provides input on staffing and skill requirements for delivery to Resource Deployment, Technical Delivery Managers (TDMs), and/or Project Managers.
- Learns new technologies or services based on business demands and industry trends. Obtains relevant accreditations and certification(s) as advised by domain leadership team. Leads or participates in relevant technical communities and conducts training sessions to evangelize technology and/or offerings based on availability. Mentors team members and acts as a technical advisor for stakeholders by providing thought leadership, articulation of solutions value, and outcomes of business strategies.
- Completes operational tasks and readiness and ensures timeliness and accuracy. Follows LITS Services policies, compliance, and procedures (e.g., Enterprise Services Authorization Policy, Standards of Business Conduct, labor logging, expenses, travel guidelines). Leads as example and guides team members on operational tasks, readiness, and compliance.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of consulting or project experience specifically in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Modules.
- Strong advisory and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to the client and all levels within the organization.
- Experience with both CRM on-premises and online versions.
- Extensive, relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture and business solutions modeling.
- Must have experience using TFS/DevOps and solution management.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Dynamics stack experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a MUST.
- Has a proven track record of providing functional consultancy and delivering complex, full life-cycle implementation, upgrade, extensibility, performance optimization, integration, data migration, security, and support of D365 CRM in a consultancy role.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM and modules stack and server architecture, web services, security, cloud, and infrastructure.
- Desire to learn and implement Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Experience with corporate end-user training.
- Experience in presales & POC preparation & presentations.
- Experience in business intelligence and reporting experience on Power BI,
- Experience of PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Flexible travel.