What are the benefits of using Dynamics 365 Business Central?
One of the best ways to improve business growth is optimizing your business functions using a powerful ERP solution. To ensure that, you should go for a comprehensive business management solution that includes core business functions.
If you want to take your business to the next level, a Microsoft ERP solution might be just what you need. It’s designed to streamline your core business processes, giving you more time to focus on what really matters – growing your business.
Let’s be honest. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central dominates ERP software.
Microsoft D365 Business Central is incredibly a valuable ERP that helps you to:
- Streamline many of your core business processes.
- Enhance collaboration and productivity within your business.
- Provide better visibility into your business operations, which can help improve decision-making.
- Increase efficiency and reduce errors.
- Gather insights and provide analytical capabilities.
- Simply processes through automation.
Here we explore the various functions covered by Business Central ERP and how you can effectively manage them within your business.
Financial Management in Business Central enables you to have a complete view of your financial performance, make informed decisions, and comply with regulations.
- Manage vendor invoices and payments.
- Manage customer invoices and payments.
- Track and manage fixed assets.
- Manage cash balances and reconcile bank accounts.
- Create and manage budgets.
- Manage value-added tax (VAT) transactions.
- Track and manage your cash flow by monitoring the inflow and outflow of cash.
- Consolidate financial statements from multiple companies or business units.
- Create cash flow forecasts using financial reporting features.
The Sales function helps you manage the sales process from lead to cash receipt. It allows you to have real-time visibility into customer interactions, sales performance, and inventory availability.
- Create and manage customer cards.
- Generate sales quotes and convert them to sales orders or invoices.
- Manage item pricing and discounts for sales.
- Track sales history and analyze sales data.
- Monitor sales performance with customizable sales dashboards.
- Manage sales commissions for sales representatives.
- Integrate with other sales and marketing tools for a more comprehensive approach to sales.
Purchasing function allows you to manage the entire purchase process, from creating purchase orders and receiving invoices to processing payments and reconciling bank accounts. It also provides real-time insight into your purchasing activities.
- Creation and management of purchase orders.
- Vendor management, including vendor catalogs and pricing agreements.
- Manage purchase returns or cancellations.
- Merge multiple receipts from the same vendor into a single invoice.
- Combine duplicate records.
- Purchase analysis and reporting.
- Record the cost of purchases.
Inventory allows users to manage and track the movement of goods and materials. It provides tools for managing inventory levels, tracking item information, performing physical inventory counts, and transferring items between locations.
- Manage Bills of Material.
- Categorize and organize items for easy sorting and maintenance.
- Perform physical counting, adjust inventory levels as needed, and update item ledger entries.
- Transfer inventory between locations.
- Manage operations across multiple locations.
Business Central provides project management functionalities to streamline various tasks such as configuring a job, scheduling resources, managing budgets, and tracking progress. Project managers can have an overview of individual jobs and the allocation of resources being used in all projects.
- Create, assign,and plan jobs.
- Assign resources to jobs and manage resource prices.
- Purchase necessary supplies through purchase orders or invoices.
- Keep track of how the job is progressing and how it is performing.
Business Central provides relationship management feature that can help you manage and support your sales efforts. It provides access to complete and accurate customer information, allowing for more targeted interactions with preferred customers. You can make better decisions and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage contacts and interactions.
- Define and manage customer segments.
- Manage sales opportunities.
- Create effective marketing campaigns to spot, attract and retain customers.
Business Central allows you to maintain employee records with details, confidential information, qualifications, and contacts.
- Create or update employee records.
- Track employee absences and analyze the data as necessary.
- Monitor and manage performance through evaluation templates and reviews.
- Provide insights and analytics on employee data.
Production planning helps you optimize your production processes, reduce lead times, and improve overall efficiency.
- Create demand forecast based on expected sales.
- Supply planning features.
- Create production order from sales order.
- Plan for production demand.
- Manage relations between supply and demand.
- View available inventory.
Business Central offers features and functionalities that allow you to manage manufacturing processes, from planning and scheduling to execution and analysis. It includes features such as production orders, bills of materials, routings, capacity planning, and more to optimize production processes, reduce costs, improve quality, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Warehouse Management in Business Central enables businesses to optimize their warehouse operations, minimize errors, and improve inventory accuracy and visibility. With real-time data and automated processes, warehouse managers can efficiently track inventory levels, manage stock movements, and fulfill customer orders.
- Inventory levels and item location summary in the warehouse.
- Quickly and precisely receive, pick, and ship products.
- Warehouse shipments.
- Inventory picks.
Business Central offers a set of tools to manage and track service, helping to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. These tools in the service management module are designed to help your service teams fulfill customer service needs efficiently.
- Set up pricing for the services.
- Establish service items.
- Statistics to identify how well you are managing services.
- Set up service contracts.
- Deliver service as per the contracts.
Want to start with Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Partnering with an experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central partner in the UAE or any other country like LITS SERVICES can help you fully utilize Business Central and achieve your business objectives.
LITS SERVICES, a Microsoft Gold certified partner, has the expertise to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central according to the specific needs and preferences of your enterprise.
Our consultants help you get the most out of Dynamics 365 Business Central to maximize business bottom line with rich features and AI and machine learning capabilities.