Be Future ready with Microsoft Azure Partner
Microsoft Azure Cloud Service
Microsoft Azure is a continuously growing collection of numerous integrated cloud services from Microsoft spanning from – analytics, computing, mobile, internet networking, storage, and web. Azure is trusted by over 55% of Forbes-500 corporations and is the driving force behind many popular offerings from Microsoft such as Office-365, Dynamics-365, Skype, X-box, and Bing.
What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure offers a multitude of offerings integrated tools, templates and managed services that makes it easier for companies to run their business process and internet-based tasks without being worried about their IT infrastructure.
Be Future ready with Microsoft Azure Partner
Adopting azure services into your business opens a million opportunities which were not available in traditional computer technology and its iterations which took up lot of space, time, and money. By going cloud, you can transform your business process and applications with a full set of cognitive services, IoT based solutions and analytics.
- Most Advanced AI integration
- Insightful analytics
- IoT ecosystem
- Mixed reality platform
- Block chain services
- SQL Edge – Data engine
- Spatial anchors
LITS SERVICES one among the best Microsoft Azure Partner in UAE, Qatar, Oman, KSA, Ethiopia and other parts of world helps to utilize the complete capabilities of Azure.
- Azure compute – Azure supports the broadest number of OS, developer languages, frameworks, devices, and open source environments. Quickly deploy Linux and Windows virtual machines providing you a power-packed app development environment which supports ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js etc.
- Azure networking – This feature of azure allows companies to develop hybrid computing networks utilizing on-premises and public cloud infrastructure.
- Azure storage – Microsoft offers agile and highly salable data storage options which has high accessibility anywhere across the globe. Azure also offers highly secured, high performance and low latency data storage.
- Azure analytics – A suite of services aimed at providing businesses with useful insights based on their historic data, real-time data to generate automated reports and charts to assess their performance, companies can get a eagles eye perspective about various operations and concentrate on devising strategies for expansion and streamlining their operations.
- Azure backup – Azure backup is a backup-as-a-service solution which protects your data on-premises & cloud. Your backup data is secure which is stored in Geo-replicated storage with 6 copies of your data across two azure data centers. Baked up data is encrypted to the highest degree and guarantees 99.99% availability anytime and anywhere.
- Azure disaster recovery – In the case of unforeseen happenings be prepared with business continuity plans with the help of azure disaster recovery solution for all your major IT systems. Azure recovery options include the operations management suite which includes centralized management of data, integrated data protection and application availability solutions.
Dear Customer, Ready to talk about your next project with the best Microsoft Windows Azure?
- Scalability – Quickly scale from 1 to 100 and 100 to 1 million user without any further infrastructure additions and coding.
- Integrated environment – seamless integration with Microsoft products like Office 365, Outlook, SharePoint and Dynamics 365.
- Cost efficient – Pay-as-you-go models allows you to pay for what only your company use which drastically cuts the IT administration costs.
- Deployment – Azure allows PaaS – Platform- as- a-Service, IaaS- Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Hybrid deployment options.
“Azure is the future of cloud infrastructure which entails more than 25+ products and services ranging from Virtual machines, storage, CDN, API management, Stream analytics, media learning, Power BI, VPN and application gateways and numerous other applications and products aiding your venture to expand beyond the usual normal and to boost your employee productivity by the use of built in AI and powerful cloud computing.”
Microsoft Azure FAQ’s
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud computing service that allows organizations to access and manage computing resources provided by Microsoft. The cloud computing service is delivered over the internet with a pay-as-you-go pricing. Microsoft Azure allows you to easily create, deploy and manage applications using your preferred programming languages and frameworks. In simple words, Azure is a suite of constantly expanding suite of cloud services that enable you to meet business challenges. Moreover, Azure Cloud provides a wide range of products and services including machine learning, artificial intelligence, IOT, mixed reality, data analytics, networking, storage, virtual machines and more.
What are the various services offered by Azure?
Azure offers more than 100 services that enable organizations to harness the power of Microsoft Cloud. It includes computing, networking, IOT, developer tools, databases and more. You can create virtual machines in Windows, Linux and other set up, create scalable applications on the cloud, access network services to connect and manage cloud resources, explore various storage options to meet your data storage needs, built intelligent IOT solutions and more. With various other services, Microsoft Azure is the growing cloud computing platform being embraced by organizations across the world.
Why are companies moving their workloads to Azure?
Companies are increasingly migrating their workloads to Azure because of the benefits Azure offers. The important reasons are flexibility, cost-effectiveness, ease of app development and disaster recovery. Flexibility: You can scale up your data storage capabilities as your business grows with no hardware and OS purchase and deployment. When it comes to cost-effectiveness, you do not need to invest in infrastructure devices such as routers, switches and all.
Moreover, no IT expertise is required to manage the devices. And with a range of programming tools, databases and framework you can design, build, test, and launch applications that are compatible on all platforms. Another advantage of Azure is that it provides disaster recovery options which ensures business continuity in the event of any disasters.
What types of cloud computing services are offered on Azure?
Azure comes in various forms such as infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). Depending on your business requirements you can choose the type. Infrastructure as a Service allows offers compute, storage, and networking resources on demand. Software as a Service let you connect and use cloud-based apps over the internet. Some of the examples are Office 365 tools, email, and calendaring.
Another service is Platform as a Service which provides the environment for development and deployment of applications. You can create simple cloud-based apps to advanced cloud-based CRM’s and ERP’s. These three services can be used on a pay-as-you-go basis and access them over secured internet.
What are the benefits of Azure Cloud?
Tough Azure offers many benefits, the key benefits include:
Speed: The speed Azure provides on everything is something special. You can rapidly create, test and deploy business applications, scale your existing capacity by adding new feature and upgrading services, restore data and ensure business continuity in the case of any issues and process large amounts of data using AI and machine learning.
Flexibility: Azure offers flexible storage options, flexible service levels and flexible coding options with your preferred languages and frameworks.
Security: Beyond everything, Azure offers state of the security features integrated into its both hardware and firmware.
Cost-savings: As you do not need to invest in infrastructure (servers or other hardware), you can save substantially.
Can I know about Azure pricing?
Meet your business needs with viable pay-as-you-go pricing. Achieve great cost savings by migrating to Azure Cloud. Though it is available on the Azure pricing page, you can better contact Microsoft Partner who can provide you guidance on the Azure computing resources pricing and all. Azure is priced in US dollars across the world and it includes for Azure products and services, support and others. You can also avail the Azure support plans.
The advantage of experienced Microsoft partners would be that they follow a careful approach in a way that benefits your business. They helps you with picking the right Azure product or service that can help you meet your business needs. That is the reason why it is important to employ a Microsoft Gold Partner like LITS SERVICES for Microsoft Azure Cloud services.