Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is a productive application designed to efficiently cover the entire aspects of an organization’s supply chain process. Dynamics 365 SCM provides organizations a unified view of manufacturing, inventory, service, warehouse and logistics. It converts your data into insights with predictive analytics to help you make strategic supply chain decisions.
To make your supply chain process efficient and better, Dynamics 365 SCM would be the best fit. When you plan to use Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to manage your supply chain activities, buy from Microsoft Gold Partners. Their Dynamics 365 experts would be experienced across various Microsoft Dynamics solutions including D365 Supply Chain Management and other Microsoft tools.
LITS SERVICES is a Microsoft Gold Partner, expert in the vertical of Dynamics 365 implementation, customization, integration and support. Our professionals help you select the right licensing plan, customize if necessary and deploy the solution to meet your supply chain needs. LITS SERVICES holds the fame as the leading Dynamics 365 Implementation partner in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kenya, Pakistan, and India.
Here we highlight some of the key features that give you complete control of supply chain activities.
Inventory management in the supply chain helps you manage inventory process from purchase to the sales of goods. Inventory management ensures there is always sufficient stock to meet customer demands and helps you identify shortage of products. It ensures that you don’t have too much stock or too little stock, reducing the risk of stockouts. You can fulfill orders and improve profits. It helps you save money, improves cash flow and satisfy customers. Following tasks can be performed with inventory management.
- Inbound Operations: You can know what items are expected to be received on a current day. With an overview of current tasks, you can simplify your inbound operations
- Inventory activities: You can post various physical inventory transactions such as posting receipts, creating bills of materials, and bringing together physical inventory.
- Outbound operations: It provides an overview of outbound operations
Warehouse management capability streamlines your warehouse processes across industries such as manufacturing, distribution and retail. It provides a gamut of features to keep the warehouse process at optimal level. Warehouse management in D365 SCM is integrated with other features such as manufacturing, transportation, purchase and so on. The warehouse management processes D365 supports include
- Flexible inbound and outbound warehouse operations
- Seamless integration with other tools in supply chain management
- Complete control of location stocking limits
- Multiple picking, cluster packing
- Support for next-generation barcode scanners
- Automatic and manual movement of inventory
- Latest counting capabilities
- And more.
Transportation Management in supply chain helps you plan, execute and simplify transportation of goods (both incoming and outgoing). It allows you to use your transportation in an efficient way. Also, it provides routing solutions for incoming and outgoing orders. It helps your teams to identify the fastest route for the movement of goods. Use transportation management to plan inbound transportation and outbound transportation.
Master planning lets you determine and stabilize the future need for raw materials to meet your goals. Master planning reviews what raw materials and capacities are available now and how much raw materials and capacities are needed to complete production. Master planning uses information to estimate the requirements and generate planned orders. Planned orders decide the number of items to be ordered to meet the demand for those items. Planning can be based on actual current orders and future projections.
- Master planning estimates the requirements based on actual current orders which helps you manage inventory replenishment on a short-term basis.
- Forecast planning allows you to calculate requirements of items based on future projections. This enables you to carry out long-term planning of items and capacity.
- Intercompany master plan estimates net requirements across other companies.
Master planning determines the materials and capacity needed to meet the current net requirements. You can use different master plans to support daily operations.
Other capabilities that are available in the supply chain include asset management, cost accounting, IOT intelligence, procurement and sourcing, service management, and more. Moreover, you can leverage the analytics and analytics with Microsoft Power BI. BI provides rich visuals and infographics that help you to explore trends and make decisions. To capture business transactions, you can use reporting services such as electronic reporting and financial reporting. With these advanced features, you can efficiently manage your supply chain operations and meet your business goals.
To expand the capabilities, the application can be integrated with other Dynamics 365 apps, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform and other third-party systems and apps. Your Microsoft partner can provide you consultation regarding the customization and integration aspects. Get the support from the leading Dynamics 365 Implementation partner in UAE, LITS SERVICES to deploy supply chain solution as per your business requirements and preferences.